How to Transfer Norton Subscription to New Computer?
You got a new computer and want to protect it from all dangerous threats? As you know, installing antivirus is essential for preventing malware. You should install a reliable antivirus with another fundamental software program. If you install security software in your new device, then the chances of getting infection will reduce. Norton is offering you suitable ranges of antivirus suites for your device. You can install Norton in any device from Windows to Mac or even in Androids. Norton helps to keep your device secure and boosts its protection wall.
How to transfer Norton antivirus from one computer to another?
If you have purchased a new device and want to sell your old device, then you should transfer Norton license to a new computer if you are wondering that how to switch Norton from one computer to another then here is the solution.
How to transfer Norton 360 license to another computer?
Follow the steps mentioned below for Norton Transfer License to another Computer:
- Open your device
- Go to Norton
- Log in your Norton account with your credentials
- Click on the device tab
- Tap the device which is no longer in use
- Click on Manage license
- From the manage license page; hit on the device
- Tap on Remove Norton Security (With this step, Norton subscription will get removed from the old device)
- You will get a validation window on your screen
- Hit the yes button
- Now go you have to install Norton on your new device
- Hit the Install Now button
- Tap Send link button
- Hit the next button
- Now follow all the onscreen commands for completing the installation process.
Norton is also providing you multi-license suite. With a single subscription of this plan, you can secure your multiple devices simultaneously. For example, let’s say you have a desktop PC, a MacBook, and an Android device. With multi-license suite, you can quickly secure your all devices. But here’s the question of how do you add Norton to second computer. Well, you can easily share your Norton antivirus with multiple devices. If you have kids in your home, then using Norton multi-license plan can be a win-win. With this, you don’t have to expend a lot of money for buying numbers of antivirus programs, and you can also monitor your kids’ activities. Yes! With Norton Family account; you can control the actions of another device.
Follow the steps mentioned below for adding a Windows PC:
- Sign-in to Norton from a Windows device
- Choose the child you want to assign the device
- Hit on Add button
- Click on Windows and tap the next button
- Tap the yes button and hit the Download Norton Family App to transfer my Norton account new computer
- Now run the installer
- Follow all the onscreen commands for completing the installation process
- Now the device will automatically get linked on your account
- Hit the continue button
- Go to edit accounts
- Tap the edit button on the child name you want to add the device
- Hit the save button
- Tap the OK button
If you are thinking, can Norton be transferred to a new device? Then quickly follow the steps mentioned above and secure your kids’ device with Norton.
You can also visit direct Norton website www.support.norton.com to complete your setup or call at 000 800 100 7601.